An opportunity to join our growing team and work on our exciting new multi-console project!
We are looking for an experienced animator to take on this key role. As part of a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark creatively on the game.You’ll be working closely with a game designer tuning and balancing player controls/combat animations, as well as bringing weird and wonderful creatures to life.
- Strong character animation skills
- Quality portfolio/showreel made up of work from previously published games and/or personal work
- Experience & skills using Maya and/or Motionbuilder
- Good understanding of character-based gameplay feel
- Practical and pro-active problem-solving attitude
Preferred but not essential
- Technical skills with rigging, skinning, IK setup
- A passion for games
Salary negotiable & dependent on experienceApplicants must supply a CV and portfolio/showreel and must be able to relocate to work at our studio in Manchester, UKSorry but we cannot sponsor visas.